Recruiter : Murray & Roberts
To safely and efficiently execute the activities required to receive, store and dispatch products as well as the preservation of assets.
- 2 years’ relevant experience
- Sound understanding of stock management
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Valid forklift license
- Zero stock loss (damages & loss)
- 24 hour receipt to bin
- Tasks per person per hour
- SHEQ – 0 LTIs
- Asset management
- Execute responsibilities in line with standard operating procedure.
- Speedy processing of system requirements to assist with the tracking and tracing of materials.
- Efficiently receive, store and dispatch products.
- Unloading, conducting quality control checks on inventory and equipment received.
- Ensuring inventory & equipment is stored and labelled correctly.
- Dispatch of finished goods and products with suitable packaging.
- Issuing, transfer and returns of inventory.
- Regular cycle and stock counts. Perpetual inventory, equipment and tools stock takes.
- Vehicle & Tool management. Booking in and out of company vehicles and tools. Vehicle and tool inspections, ensuring services are conducted timeously on all equipment.
- Assist with SHEQ management by eliminating hazards and taking the relevant actions to prevent injury or harm to all stake holders.
- Maintaining equipment in stores.
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures and standards
- Good housekeeping.
- Usage of Forklift
- Deliveries and Collections