Our client in the automotive component manufacturing industry is looking to employ a Fitter (Millwright) who has sound working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Matric with a minimum of N3 Mechanical and electrical with at least 5 years related experience in areas such as Preventative maintenance, machine breakdowns and safety systems.
- Must have a sound working knowledge of Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Be able to run a shift on his own.
- Should have a minimum of 5years experience as a qualified Artisan.
- Work shifts and overtime as required.
- Basic mechanical fault finding.
- Assist the EMSEC GOLDWING in maintaining machine safety.
- Ensure that TPM 2 are done correctly and on time.
- Must be competent in hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Be able to do minor welding and fabrication repairs.
- Be actively involve with continuous improvement of machinery – Machine upgrades, projects.
- Be involved with apprentice training.
- Be able to do pipe fitting.
- Must be able to work on his/her own.
- Be able to do basic machining. (Milling, Grinding, Turning).
- Basic knowledge of PLC programing and fault finding.
- Building of machine panels using own knowledge and own drawings.
- Installation work as required from time to time.
- Yearly Shutdown work as per normal.
- Basic electronics fault finding.
- Have basic computer knowledge.
- Have a sound knowledge of electrical fault finding.
Ad Visible Until: 29 May 2019
Vacancy Type: Permanent