Volvo Trucks Internship Programme Boksburg Gauteng
Position Title: Intern: Service Contracts Claim Adjudicator
The main purpose of the job is to support the claim adjudicator to manage the overall status of the Service Contract fund. The position is also expected to liaise with dealers and management in terms of cost on claims and assist with corrections and accuracy of claims.
Reporting: This role will report to the General Manager: Soft Products
- To determine if a claim is a valid service contract repair by undertaking the necessary checks, to ensure accuracy and quality of claims towards the fund.
- Assist the claim adjudicator in managing the cost towards the service contracts fund to keep profitable business.
- To assist with dealer and customer queries on claims and fund status.
Education & Job Experience
- Grade 12
- Qualified Diesel Mechanic (Advantageous)
- Motor industry experience (Advantageous)
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Limited knowledge of fair wear and tear of components
- General administrative knowledge
- Limited knowledge of Service Contracts or Warranties
- Technical educational background
- Administrative skills
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office Suite, Excel)
- Time Management
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.
How to Apply
Click here to send applications