|Job Title||Motor Mechanic: Diesel x 2 – Dry trade|
|Portfolio||Bulk Water Services – Operations|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Town / City||Three Rivers East, Vereeniging|
|Location – Site||Zuikerbosch|
|Job Advert Summary||Assisting in supervising and maintenance of rand Water vehicles/plant/equipment to ensure availability of an efficient pool car system and machinery at Zuikerbosch|
|Minimum Requirements||• Grade 12, N3 coupled with a recognised trade test (Diesel Mechanic)|
• 3 years’ relevant experience
• Code B driver’s license with the ability to pass Rand Water’s K53 driving test.
• Be able to work within OHS Act requirements.
• Basic supervisory skills
|Primary Duties||• Maintenance of vehicles, plant equipment’s to ensure maximum availability.|
• Perform work in accordance to priority
• Conduct scheduled planned maintenance
• Vehicles, plant equipment’s are inspected and tested for compliance
• Minimising maintenance costs by conducting thorough conditioning monitoring.
• Customer requirements identified, analysed and solutions developed according to department and company policy
• Requesting for spares and filling the work orders on required time.
• Compliance to OHS Act rules and regulations.
• Acting on behalf of Supervisor when necessary
• General housekeeping
|Knowledge||• Mechanical knowledge|
• Safety knowledge
• Safe working procedures
|Skills||• Analytical and problem solving skills|
• Good interpersonal skills
• Time management skills
|Attitude||• Innovative and creative|
• Results driven
• Attention to detail
• Team work
• Customer service orientation