Designs and develops the customer services strategy on the country level within the limits of divisional customer’s services strategy to ensure that best-in-class services are provided to DPDHL customers.Key Responsibilities
- Design, develop and execute customer service initiatives and strategies that will ensure service excellence and best-in-class service is delivered to DHL Customers to support country business imperatives and strategic plans in alignment with DHL’s global/regional strategy.
- Leads, directs and controls all customer service policies, procedures, and activities by providing best in class standards with a view towards establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage in the country so that they meet the organization’s overall business objectives.
- Monitors/Reduces the cost and maximises effectiveness of activities to prioritize spending and resource allocation on the country level .
- Drive achievement of all KPI targets through effective management of the Customer Service function in the country.
- Develops and implements systems, standards, targets, and customer feedback mechanisms to monitor customer service performance and ensures that activities are efficient, consistent, reliable, and in high quality.
- Liaises with Regional Office, Worldwide Network, OPS, IT, CPD, etc. to ensure that customer service strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall subsidiary/global line of business objectives to maintain our competitive edge.
- Analyse national market, customer information & develop a customer specific customer services strategy which is translated into a clear activity plan.
- Alignment to Business Strategy and implemented through customers achievement of targeted channel growths.
- Oversees the customer service budget on the country level.
- Develop performance contracts, performance targets and KPI for customer staff.
- Build departmental capacity and capability to enable achievement of commercial objectives.
- Align people, competencies to meet the business objectives and manage staff competency levels and performance according to service requirements and business needs.