SANSA has the following Internship opportunity in the Space Science Directorate situated in Hermanus, Western Cape for enthusiastic, hardworking South African citizens.
Position: Finance Internship 2020
Duties (not limited to this):
- Filing of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- administrative tasks
- switchboard duties
- assist with stock taking
- physical asset verification and maintenance of asset database
- transactional processing on SAGE X3
- archiving of SCM, finance and administrative documentation
- assist with administration and preparation for on-site conferences and meetings
- Should be 35 years of age or younger at the time of submitting an application;
- Be a South African citizen or South African Permanent Resident (with a valid South African Identity Document).
- Willing to live in Hermanus, Western Cape for the entire duration of their internship.
- National Diploma/Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
Interns will be paid a differentiated monthly salary according to their level of qualification as follows:
- R5 400 for a Diploma at NQF level 6 needing practical training to obtain full qualification
- R 6 070 for a Bachelors/Advanced Diploma at NQF level 7graduate;
- R 6 750 for an Honours’ /Post Graduate Diploma/BTech at NQF level 8 graduate; and
- R 8 050 for a Masters/ MTech at NQF level 9 graduate.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the SANSA: Internship programme 2020