Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our & quot; Insanely Customer Centric & ldquo; Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
- Use basic knowledgeof HR terminology andprinciples in thespecific area ofexpertiseApply (mostly basic) HR knowledge to execute straight forward tasksExecute own work according to instructionsHas an awareness of the wider HR organizational structure but interactions beyond own area are infrequentHas basic user knowledge of one or more HR, Performance and Talent Management, Recruitment and Engagement tools and information systemsRecord data in relevant HR, Performance, Talent Management, Recruitment and Employee Opinion Survey information systems and tools and pulls standard reportsDevelop a network of contacts to build up their relationships and strengthen their organizational, product and market knowledgeAddress task-related issues appropriately to maintain work relationships
- Has an understanding of change management principles and tools to support the coordination of change management activitiesProvide administrative or coordination support to change projects as directedHas basic knowledge of coaching techniquesGather correct data to provide effective administrative support for coaching exercisesHas basic knowledge of facilitation techniquesSupport facilitators during sessionsSupport preparation of the room and tools to prepare for effective facilitation
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programme
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!