Recruiter : Murray & Roberts
|Recruiter:||Murray & Roberts||Updated on:||2020-04-19 00:00:00|
|Start Date:||2020-04-01||End Date:||2020-04-20|
|AA/EE:||Preference will be given to HDSA candidates||Contract||Permanent|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Shift Supervisor Grout Plant, to be based at Swartklip Mine near Northam in North West. The successful candidate will report to the Site Superintendent.
Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Blasting Certificate
- Competency A & B certificate
- License to Supervise Certificate or equivalent supervisory qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office [Word and Excel]
- Written and verbal skills in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- Previous working experience as a Shift Supervisor Grout Plant
- Knowledge of all grouting related operations
- At least 5 years working experience working on grout plant operations
- Working in an underground mining environment
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Plan and control crew
- Coordinate mining activities, logistical activities and resources through planning, scheduling and communications
- Achieve monthly targets in terms of production and safety
- Conduct legal inspections
- Effectively complete administration tasks
- Conduct assigned work in a satisfactory and competent manner
- Comply with MRC’s and Clients Health and Safety policy and procedures
Murray & Roberts Cementation is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment
- The Recruiter may amend, delete or expire jobs at any time without notification.
- Murray & Roberts reserves the right not to proceed with filling the position.
- An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
- If you do not receive any feedback on your application within 4 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply Online Murray & Roberts: General Workers Opportunities