Company: Tiger Brands
Job Title: Administration Clerk
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Closing Date: 05 July 2021
THE JOB AT A GLANCE
You will provide support to returns department to ensure smoothly running. Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic and corporative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple task with little or no direct supervision . The processing of all information onto the computer system.
Daily Morning reports
- Compiling of Daily Returns Report
- Compiling of Daily Sales Report
- Capturing of Daily Stock-sheets/Counts
Chep Pallets Controlling
- Advanced knowledge of the Chep system.
- Ensuring pallets orders and returns are done daily on the Chep System.
- Making copies for all Pallets return notes.
- Arranging pallet uplifts End).
- Monitoring and reconciling pallet Exchange Movement Check on the Chep system.
- Monitoring and reconciling pallet Transfer Movement Check on the Chep system.
- Ensuring internal Pallet Transfers for site accounts.
- Ensuring Manuals Capture on the Chep system.
- Monitoring the reconciliation dashboard.
- Redeeming Cash-Vans/Collections accounts Pallets Returns.
- Daily Aging Pallets Report.
- Ensuring accurate capturing of Chep transactions.
- Filing pallets slips & Return notes.
- Resolving customer & internal queries daily.
- Ensuring invoicing of all outstanding Pro-Forma Invoices.
- RMA/Credit passing.
Oracle EBS System
- Ensuring accurate Oracle transactions.
- Maintaining and clearing the In-Transit (End to End) daily.
- Stock Reconciliation – Investigations of stock movement.
- Monitoring stock movement.
- Capturing/Reinstating cancelled customer orders.
- Ensuring accurate internal site Transfers
- Compiling Internal Transfers Sign-Off documentation for HODs.
- Monitoring and Ordering Gas for the Site
- Ensuring enough Gas for the daily.
Stock Take – Onsite Pallets Count
- Ensuring accurate counting of Site Pallets
- Reconciling of all Pallet movements
- Compiling of Pallet recon Spreadsheets
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 4 – 5 years experience in a FMCG controlling others, baskets, returns and SOT related function
- Computer literacy essential: MS Office
- Figure orientation
- Administrative skills
- Detail orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contributing to team success
- Negotiation skills and development of supplier relations
- Ability to handle pressure
- Personal effectiveness- interpersonal skills, integrity, creativity , continuous learning