Twizza Middleburg invites all suitably qualified learners to apply for our Food & Beverage Handling Learnership Programme 2021-2022. This is an opportunity to fuel young, ambitious, innovative talent into the most Awesome Company to work for!
The programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged and disabled individuals.
PURPOSE OF THIS PROGRAMME:
This learnerhip programme aims to equip our young talent with skills through a practical training and theoretical course that will enable them to be better prepared to enter the workforce. This work based learning programme will lead to an individual acquiring an NQF registered qualification at the end of the programmme. The take-away points for successful individuals will be the necessary skills and workplace experience.
EDUCATION, CORE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable)
- Must have Mathematics or Mathematical Literacy as one of your Matric Subjects
- Computer literate.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Be self-motivated and a team player.
- Candidates must have not be registered with any other institute for a learnership currently or in the past with other company.
- Candidates must not be studying at an institute of higher learning.
- Between the age 18 – 30 years old
MOST IMPORTANTLY, HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Attach a comprehensive CV/profile quoting either: Food & Beverage as above to email address by the closing date of 31 July 2021
Middleburg applications: email@example.com
WHAT WOULD THE NEXT STEPS BE?
• Once applications have closed you will be invited for an assessment to our Capetown plant which will be co-ordinated by the HRM/ HRO.
• If you have not been contacted within 15 working days of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.